After announcing their microRemote system at NAB and shocking everyone with it’s functionality and price point, they are at it again with the announcement of their new microEVF. Â Announced just yesterday at the PhotoCineExpo, the microEVF (Electronic View Finder) is priced at $595 and is designed to be high resolution for critical focusing.
Some of the features
- A full color HD viewfinder designed specifically for the compact, lightweight needs of HDSLR cameras. The microEVF weighs in at less than 8oz.
- Ultra-high resolution display that is higher resolution than the Canon EOS camerasâ€™ rear LCD and even the Red BOMB EVF from Red Digital Cinema.
- LED backlight maintains bright crisp picture with minimal power consumption
- Electronic assist features that will be announced closer to production release
- Infinitely configurable mounting options to position the microEVF exactly where desired
- Self-contained battery and low power consumption for a full dayâ€™s continuous viewing