Our friends at LCDVF have been hard at work on their new EVF labeled the LCDVFe. Â This EVF is designed to work with any camera with a HDMI output.
- Built-in features for precise image evaluation: Focus assist via red peaking over black and white, exposure assist with under and over exposure Zebras, 1:1 pixel zoom feature with positionable recall feature
- Sleek yet rugged physical design and maximized usability after hundreds of hours of testing
- On-board interchangeable batteries (4xAA) plus external wide band 4-16V DC input
- Altera Cyclone FPGA chip: enabling lightning fast startup and seamless HD video processing at the highest image quality. It also provides a solid platform for future developments of additional features, such as remote control and vectorscopes.
- Super crisp 24bit 3â€ screen with 840×400 resolution
- Optical construction offering generous diopter compensation. Vacuum laminated double element achromatic lens, utilising ULD glass element for perfect image quality.
- RED Epic and Scarlet compatible
- MSRP $750. Shipping in Q2 2011
Read more on Kinotehnik’s website.