After announcing their microRemote system at NAB and shocking everyone with it’s functionality and price point, they are at it again with the announcement of their new microEVF. Announced just yesterday at the PhotoCineExpo, the microEVF (Electronic View Finder) is priced at $595 and is designed to be high resolution for critical focusing.
Some of the features
- A full color HD viewfinder designed specifically for the compact, lightweight needs of HDSLR cameras. The microEVF weighs in at less than 8oz.
- Ultra-high resolution display that is higher resolution than the Canon EOS cameras’ rear LCD and even the Red BOMB EVF from Red Digital Cinema.
- LED backlight maintains bright crisp picture with minimal power consumption
- Electronic assist features that will be announced closer to production release
- Infinitely configurable mounting options to position the microEVF exactly where desired
- Self-contained battery and low power consumption for a full day’s continuous viewing