Collabracam is a new app that allows you to use up to 4 iPhone or iPod Touch cameras for multicam shooting.
- Direct a multi-camera video production on any iOS device on Wi-Fi
- Connect with up to four iPhone (4 or 3GS) or iPod Touch 4G cameras
- Title your video for the credits with an optional copyright notice
- View, record and edit streaming video on the fly, in real-time
- Record from one camera while placing another camera on standby
- Send camera move or angle cues to the camera operators
- Save a session with automatically generated credits
- Resume a saved session with the same crew or a different one
- Export a “rough cut” movie in three sizes: 640×480, 480×320, 192×144
- Export video clips to the camera roll to edit in a video editing app
- Save video clips via File Sharing in iTunes to edit on your computer
- Copy a session to maintain an original and create alternate endings
- Delete a session to free up space for a new production
Here’s a review that shows the app in action, but also displays some of the limitations.